First and foremost, sledding/tubing can be dangerous! Adventure Mountain cannot guarantee your safety.
We machine-groom up to 15 sledding runs. The use of the sledding runs are included in the vehicle entrance fee to use at your own risk, as sledding can be dangerous. In order to promote a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone, please adhere to the following rules:
- It is your responsibility to make sure the sled run is entirely clear of people before you or any minors in your care begin sledding.
- It is your responsibility to avoid hitting other people while sledding.
- Once you have reached the bottom of the sled run, you and any minors in your care must clear the sled run at once.
- Please walk up the up hill walking trails, not the sledding runs.
- Spectators must not sit, stand, or loiter on a sledding run.
- Although we love our four legged friends, we are not permitted as a dog park, and only trained service animals are allowed at Adventure Mountain.
- Use of sledding/tubing runs are at your own risk as sledding/tubing can be dangerous.
- You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of any minors in your care.
- Helmets are recommended.
- Absolutely NO skiing or snowboarding. Metal/wooden sleds and snow bikes are not allowed, as well as any sled/tube that falls outside of our safety standards.
- Please secure your valuables and zip up your pocket with the car keys! Adventure Mountain Lake Tahoe is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you at Adventure Mountain Lake Tahoe.
Operating under a USFS Permit. Please do your part in keeping our beautiful National Forest trash-free!
Parking along Hwy 50 is prohibited. CHP will ticket and tow.