First and foremost, sledding/tubing can be dangerous! Adventure Mountain cannot guarantee your safety.
We machine-groom up to 18 sledding/tubing runs. The use of the sledding/tubing runs are included in the vehicle entrance fee to use at your own risk, as sledding can be dangerous. In order to promote a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone, please adhere to the following rules:
- It is your responsibility to make sure the sled run is entirely clear of people before you or any minors in your care begin sledding.
- It is your responsibility to avoid hitting other people while sledding.
- Once you have reached the bottom of the sled run, you and any minors in your care must clear the sled run at once.
- Please walk up the up hill walking trails, not the sledding runs.
- Spectators must not sit, stand, or loiter on a sledding run.
- Although we love our four legged friends, we are not permitted as a dog park, and only trained service animals are allowed at Adventure Mountain.
- Use of sledding/tubing runs are at your own risk as sledding/tubing can be dangerous.
- You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of any minors in your care.
- Helmets are recommended.
- Absolutely NO skiing or snowboarding. Metal/wooden sleds and snow bikes are not allowed, as well as any sled/tube that falls outside of our safety standards.
- Please secure your valuables and zip up your pocket containing the car keys! Adventure Mountain Lake Tahoe is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Covid 19 Guest Guidelines and Operational Changes
We appreciate your understanding and spirit of cooperation while visiting Adventure Mountain Lake Tahoe. In order for us to implement the health safety measures for staff and guests, please adhere to the following state mandates:
First and foremost, do not enter if you or any minors in your care are sick, or are suspected Covid 19 positive, or have tested positive for Covid within the past 10 days, or have been in close contact with a person Covid positive within the past 14 days.
All guests over the age of four are required to wear masks/face coverings throughout the resort, including at the ticket booth while pay for admission, in lodge bathrooms, in retail store, at walk up service windows, including outdoor rental station and cafe service windows, and while in the parking area.
Please maintain social distancing throughout the resort.
Indoor lodge seating is closed. Please use your vehicle as your home base for gearing up, warming up, and eating.
The retail store is accessed through the front lodge doors. The rest of the lodge and indoor seating is blocked off. We can only allow eight people at a time into retail store. If a child needs a pair of mittens, but the rest of the family of six needs nothing from the retail store, then please only one adult accompany the child for mittens. This allows other guests to come in and shop for their needs.
Lodge bathrooms are now accessible through doors on the outside of the lodge. We appreciate your patience when we temporarily close services throughout the day for cleaning.
An inherent risk of exposure to Covid 19 exists in any public place. By visiting Adventure Mountain Lake Tahoe, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid 19.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you at Adventure Mountain Lake Tahoe.
Operating under a USFS Permit. Please do your part in keeping our beautiful National Forest trash-free!
Parking along Hwy 50 is prohibited. CHP will ticket and tow.