Day Use Entry Fee for the 2019/20 Season
Adventure Mountain Lake Tahoe keeps fun in the snow affordable! We charge by the carload for our day use entry fee, which includes use of the entire groomed sledding resort for everyone in your vehicle*.
- $35 midweek
- $40 weekends
- $45 holiday periods – Dec. 20th thru Jan. 5th, Jan. 18th thru Jan. 20th, and Feb. 15th thru Feb.17th
Sled, Tube & Helmet Rentals
When it comes to sledding/tubing equipment, we give you the choice – buy, rent, or bring. You may rent or purchase a sled or tube from us, or you may bring your own sled to use.** Our Rental Center is conveniently located inside of the Adventure Mountain Lodge.
- Two Person Sled – $14 for two hour rental or $18 for all day rental, plus $10 security deposit
- Inner Tube – $28 for two hour rental or $45 for all day rental, plus $50 security deposit
- Helmets – $8 per day plus $25 security deposit
Sleds and Merchandise for Sale
We have a variety of competitively priced sleds for sale in a variety of styles.
For your comfort and convenience we also sell a large selection of hats, gloves, jackets, snow pants, and snow boots in all sizes, from toddler through adult. Browse our newly expanded and remodeled Mountain Store gift shop for snowflake jewelry, plush bears, snow toys, apparel and much more!
* There is an additional entrance fee for over-sized vehicles including, but not limited to; buses, motorhomes, large passenger vans, and any vehicle towing a trailer. Drop-off allowed by taxi/uber only and charged the entrance fee.
**For the safety of our guests, wooden and metal sledding devices and snowtrykes are not permitted. Sledding can be dangerous. Sled at your own risk.
Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted throughout the resort. Cash only at entrance gate please.