Day Use Entry Fee for the 2020/21 Season
Adventure Mountain Lake Tahoe keeps fun in the snow affordable! We charge by the carload for our day use entry fee, which includes use of the entire groomed sledding resort for everyone in your vehicle*. Vehicles with more than 4 passengers are charged an additional $5 per vehicle, as indicated below. The below entrance prices include one session only per vehicle. We do not allow vehicles to stay/pay for two sessions. All vehicles must depart at the end of each session.
- $40/$45 non holiday midweek(Monday thru Friday) :One session only 11am – 3pm
- $45/50 weekends(Sat,Sun): Morning Session 9am-12pm
- $40/$45 weekends(Sat,Sun): Afternoon Session 1pm-4pm
- $50/$55 holiday periods: Morning Session 9am-12pm – Dec. 19th thru Jan. 3rd, Jan. 16th thru Jan. 18th, and Feb.13th thru Feb.21st
- $45/50 holiday periods: Afternoon Session 1pm-4pm – Dec. 19th thru Jan,. 3rd, Jan. 16th thrum Jan. 18th, and Feb 13th thru Feb. 21st
In addition to ongoing cleaning throughout the day, during weekends and holiday periods, we will be closed between sessions from 12pm – 1PM for Covid 19 deep cleaning, and for staff lunch break. We appreciate guests clearing the parking lot at the end of their morning session, which ends at 12pm, to allow for this important break. Guests will not be allowed to remain in the parking lot once the morning session ends. We also appreciate guests not lining up on Hwy 50, before the second session starts at 1pm. We are unable to allow the second session entry before 1pm. Again, we appreciate you working with us to provide socially distanced recreation for as many guests as possible, with our new two session dynamic. We will have limited food service this season, and this break also allows guests to lunch after or before their respective session.
Sled, Tube & Helmet Rentals
When it comes to sledding/tubing equipment, we give you the choice – buy, rent, or bring. You may rent or purchase a sled or tube from us, or you may bring your own sled to use.** Our Rental Center is conveniently located inside of the Adventure Mountain Lodge.
- Two Person Sled – $15 per single session rental, plus $10 security deposit
- Inner Tube – $30 per single session rental, plus $50 security deposit
- Helmets – $8 per single session rental, plus $25 security deposit
Rental equipment must be returned at the end of your session.
Sleds and Merchandise for Sale
We have a variety of competitively priced sleds for sale in a variety of styles.
For your comfort and convenience we also sell a large selection of hats, gloves, jackets, snow pants, and snow boots in all sizes, from toddler through adult. Browse our newly expanded and remodeled Mountain Store gift shop for snowflake jewelry, plush bears, snow toys, apparel and much more!
* There is an additional entrance fee for over-sized vehicles including, but not limited to; motorhomes, large passenger vans, and any vehicle towing a trailer. Drop-off allowed by taxi/uber only and charged the entrance fee. Due to Covid 19 mandates, we cannot allow vehicles entry containing more than 10 passengers.
**For the safety of our guests, wooden and metal sledding devices and snowtrykes are not permitted. Sledding can be dangerous. Sled at your own risk.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and cash accepted throughout the resort.