Day Use Entry Fee for the 2020/21 Season
Adventure Mountain Lake Tahoe keeps fun in the snow affordable! We charge by the carload for our day use entry fee, which includes use of the entire groomed sledding resort for everyone in your vehicle*. Vehicles with more than 4 passengers are charged an additional $5 per vehicle, as indicated below.
- $35/$40 non holiday midweek(Monday thru Friday) :Open 10am – 3pm
- $40/$45 weekends(Sat,Sun): Open 9am – 4pm
- $45/$50 holiday periods: Open 9am-4pm – Dec. 19th thru Jan. 3rd, Jan. 16th thru Jan. 18th, and Feb.13th thru Feb.21st
Sled, Tube & Helmet Rentals
When it comes to sledding/tubing equipment, we give you the choice – buy, rent, or bring. You may rent or purchase a sled or tube from us, or you may bring your own sled to use.** Due to Covid safety protocols, our Rental Center is conveniently located this year on our lodge patio.
Two Hour Equipment Rental:
- Two Person Sled – $15 per sled, plus $10 security deposit
- Inner Tube – $30 per tube, plus $50 security deposit
- Helmets – $10 per helmet, plus $25 security deposit
Rental equipment must be returned at the end of your rental period.
Sleds and Merchandise for Sale
We have a variety of competitively priced sleds for sale in a variety of styles.
For your comfort and convenience we also sell a large selection of hats, gloves, jackets, snow pants, and snow boots in all sizes, from toddler through adult. Browse our newly expanded and remodeled Mountain Store gift shop for snowflake jewelry, plush bears, snow toys, apparel and much more! We will limit the amount of guests allowed in retail store at a time, and all guests must wear a face covering while in the retail store.
* There is an additional entrance fee for over-sized vehicles including, but not limited to; motorhomes, large passenger vans, and any vehicle towing a trailer. Drop-off allowed by taxi/uber only and charged the entrance fee. Due to Covid 19 mandates, we cannot allow vehicles entry containing more than 10 passengers.
**For the safety of our guests, wooden and metal sledding devices and snowtrykes are not permitted. Sledding can be dangerous. Sled at your own risk.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and cash accepted throughout the resort.